Friday, September 2, 2016

Poetic Personal Statement

Poetry is what you might be feeling inside, that you write down on something.  I think that poetry can be made into a song, such as a love songs or rap. People might say that that poetry is rhyming but it is a a way of expressing your inner feelings of  a person . Adults usual write poetry if their stressed about something. Poetry can sometimes express your feelings, emotions and personal goals in your lifetime.  

As the night sky roles around up so high, my fears turn into dreams.
When I see Nature theres always different behaviors.
When ever I fall deep asleep I think of the sea.
I'm always inspired by my drawing.
My friends are on their way, for me I stay in the bay.
In the ocean I can feel the way of the motion.
If I have a chance I get up and dance.
If i'm in a wave a have to be brave
Under the palm trees that's where I leave all my worries

The reason why I used rhythm in my Poetic Personal Statement project was because it relates to my life and who I am. Another reason why I used rhythm and rhyme was because it is can relate of how I have been living my life. In my Poetic Personal Statement project It can relate to how I feel. One other reason why I used rhythm I'm my project was because it could carry on how my life will be through the years.




No comments:

Post a Comment