Monday, May 23, 2016

Music Video Finale

P2T1 Dangerous Woman from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.

 My group and I have made are music video about the song Dangerous Women by Ariana Grande. In my team I have Raja Counts, Issac Dubey and Miranda Duarte  Are plan was to make our music video about a business meeting the all the girls are going crazy and there is only one boy who can stop all of this madness with the girls. The song that we are doing has a lot of emotional parts so we were trying to make it relate with the emotions. Many people might think that it " Ow Ariana Grande whats next" well my team and I though that it would be appropriate If we made it as a business meeting and one girl is getting stressed out because of the boss. Then that one girl rubes of the stress all on other people (girls).



In my music video there are some fast shot types, but my favorite is the place were a girl is getting infected my two other girls. I think the reason that I like that part is because it is where there are many different places of shots that come together to make that type of scene that is made as one. Some of those shots are wide, close and medium shots in that one verse of song. It is where the shots are in a different color then the other shots. Another reason why this is one of my favorite fast shot scene is because it has different kinds of moment in faces and walking.

This music video showcases are best work this year because there are many things in my team's and my video with different kinds of shot types. Many of the shots have different themes in them, some are the same but others aren't. Miranda and Raja were the main people who edited wile Issac and me did the photo shop title page. The things in are video have to do with different kind of shot techniques and shot sizes, like wide, medium and close. Our music video has different color scenes in the middle and end.


No comments:

Post a Comment