Thursday, November 5, 2015

Composition Scavenger Hunt


P2T8_Composition_2015 from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.
 The most important composition technique I think was the parts of a whole. I think it was the most important because it was a piece of something so it makes the picture mysteries. Also the parts of a whole picture makes you want to know what the whole picture is. In a day you might see a piece of a whole picture and wonder what it is. The parts of a whole makes you feel excited in many different ways, like imagination, curiosity, and surprised.

 The most difficult composition technique is Extreme Close - Up. I think it is the hardest because you need to get it focused good or it will turn out blurry. Also I think the Extreme Close - Up is hard if you are taking a picture of a moving or living object. The other techniques are easy because they don't have very close pictures or images, but the Parts of a whole is almost like the Extreme Close - Up. The  Extreme Close - Up pictures are a good way to learn to make blurry pictures turn into good pictures.

 For my group project I have Sophia and Shaday. In the composition project Shaday did the audio and the person who videoed the most was Sophia. I was the one that was in the video the most. Sophia and Shaday are both in seventh grade and they are both funny and smart. Shaday has long dark brown hair and Sophia has long brown hair. When we were editing I did transition and Sophia did most of the editing. Shaday did the titles and I wrote the names on the titles. We all did the music and we laughed at some of the music. It was a good project to work in groups.





No comments:

Post a Comment