Sunday, February 19, 2017

Metamorphosis Animation

P3T3 Metamorphosis from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.

During this new project with metamorphosis animation my team and I have a goal to be on task and not fall behind on any animation time. In this project I am teamed up with Danielle Gunn and Aftan Dodd and we have picked two main ideas called Seahorse Changes Attitude and Petal Develops Beauty.  Also we will be using a new animation type named Stykz. An goal that my team and I will have is maybe to make the animations that we create as nice as we can. Our main goal for this project to make the animation as smooth and well as we can. Also we don't want an stick people or characters in are story or animation.


Are focus statement is Seahorse Changes Attitude and it means that people can change in different ways, like there attitude. There is two characters the main character is Joe who changes and the other Character is Fred who is nice and helps other people. The plot of this story is Joe is very Selfish and doesn't appreciate what he is living though, also he is very mean and everyone wants him to leave the reef they live in. Then when Joe leaves the reef then he moves to a dirty reef where he meets a seahorse named Fred. Fred wants to be friends with Joe so he give Joe a Soup but Joe doesn't want it so he slams it on the ground. Joe gets hurt and then turns into a seahorse and he learns to be kinder and appreciate the way he is living.
The results that my team and I got was a ¾ from are class for our Metamorphosis Animation. I agree with the class because it wasn't the best but we still did our best that we could. There was some things that didn't match and some shots were shaky. Also I think the class gave us that score because it was a little dark in some shots but I really think that we did good. I think that the class gave us a good grade for my team and I, because it was good quality even though we had some very hard problems though out our production time. In our video we meet all of the requirements for our video like time, shots & scenes, foley, soundtrack. We also meet all of the deadlines on time and with good quality.  Some of our problems was that we had to change some scenes to match the video. Also I had to make a lot more scenes for other people but it turned out really good.

2 comments:

  1. You're story was really cool! I really love how you managed to use Styxz and I bet making that seahorse was tough! But you made it work and you made it look great! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Coral! I enjoyed your animation it was very cute, the voice over was filled with expression and I loved all of your characters, Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete