Monday, February 1, 2016

Hockney Style Joiners

  My new GT project is on photomontage and so my class and I have partners and so we take pictures of each other. My photomontage is different from David Hockney's photomontage because he has more experience and I have were little. Also David Hockney has his on type of style in his own way. Mine is using less pictures and David used lots in some of his work. He has different feeling that I might not have. Also David Hockney has done this type of work almost his whole life.

Images can send positive or negative messages from the way you think of the photo. A storm may send a negative message because it's sad that you can't have a beautiful day outside instead of inside. The way the object or subject is placed can send a message of what you see in the picture. In a picture the way the frame looks. Color is also a way of seeing if it is positive or negative. Action can make a photo see positive or negative because of the feeling of the action.

 For my audience to see that I may have had some hard times and some good times in this project. I also want them to see why this project helps me with and for my final I want them to see why the image is very important. The photomontage my message that I try to send is that my picture is positive and a little negative. I wish that in my two photomontages it will inspire other people to keep trying and to try and do the things that you wish to do. A message that I want to send out is to see the different layers in images, even if it's a flat image.

No comments:

Post a Comment