Thursday, October 1, 2015

My Humorous Monoluge


HaegerC_Comedy from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.

In this project I learned how to use iMovie and also to make a folder to organize different parts of my movie. Also I learned how to import my videos into iMovie. Another thing is that I learned how the cameras in my class works and how to use them. One other thing is that I learned to write and make a humorous joke. In this experience it has taught me to use transitions and to finish my work on the due date.

Padding is a tool to help you edit your clips. Padding is important to help the video clips go in the right space. Also it helps because you can organize the clips in order that you want them. One other thing that padding is a other way of  making a trailer or a movie. Also it's a way to help move your clips into different places. Another thing that padding your clips is crucial is it takes a lot of time.

One of my weakness was the darkness because I filmed it at night. Also there was one part that you couldn't hear me. A strength that I had was when I had to make the whole class laugh and when I had to present my joke. The way I improved was to do my best and to ask people in the class room. Another strength I had was when we had to have good audio or clean hearing audio but the wind was in the audio, so thats why my audio didn't sound that good.



This is my joke plan


No comments:

Post a Comment