Thursday, September 3, 2015

Motivational Poster




In GT or gifted and talented program, my class is working on a motivational poster. The pictures I have taken represent me and who I am. I put it in my motivational poster because it represents me with the personal quotes I wrote and also my manifesto. Also the things I used where kerning, visual balance, triadic color scheme, and my google+ app to make my motivational poster.


The step by step way I made the motivational poster. First I went into photoshop, then I made a folder, and then typed what I wrote in my quotes and manifesto. After that I kerned it so it would look nice. Then I hide the writing that I wrote. After that I went on google+ and got my images from that, so then I moved the images to Photoshop. Then I opened the pictures on photoshop, and organized it so that it fits. Then I hide my images, so then after that I opened my words back out. So after that I went to get a color for my words so I went to the triadic color scheme and coped the number of the color I wanted. After that I went back to photoshop and placed my colors on the words and then do that one more time to the other words. Then I opened my images and say that the colors I could read with the images. After that I saved it and then you are done.



The
biggest challenge was kerning on my motivational poster. Kerning was challenging because if you didn't write good, or a lot then it would have big, or lots of spaces, then that would take a lot. To make it better I wrote more and added different words to make it look and sound better. Also I made the sentences the same and made the spacing smaller and bigger. Another thing I did was just keep calm and try to go as fast as I could go but if I didn't get one thing or other things on the motivational poster I asked my partner. Also I would try to get that done after all of the other things were done so I have more time. So that is how I improved.







No comments:

Post a Comment