Thursday, September 17, 2015

Comedy Writing


 Sense of humor is important for character trait because it makes you smile and feel happy. Also it makes your self laugh more and more. Also smiling is easier then frowning because it has lease muscles, so it's easier and it is good for you. Another thing that is important about sense or humor is laughing with your friends because they are always there for you. Other things that humor is important for is, making others laugh because it doesn't help you only it also helps the people you are telling the joke to.

The 5 tips that you would need to have to write the humorous narrative. One tip is that you would need the writing to make sense. Also the writing needs to make you feel right about saying it. Another tip is that you need to have a good ending. One other tip is that you need to connect when you say it out loud, so when you are writing you are writing to the audience. Last you should act in your writing and you should have someone to say it to first so that you can edit it before you tell it to the audience.

My comedic monologue is funny because it talks about my sister and how she always goes in "my room". Also it's funny because I have a "GOOD LUCK" at the end to make it stand out. Another thing is that my actions stand with the writing or joke that I am telling. One other thing that is funny about my monologue is that I added a "Sisters So funny" with the ending. Also my sister likes going in my room and annoying me, like everyday but she is always nice doing it and making it funny so thats why I chose this topic to right about.






1 comment: